Z VICTORIA has everything you need for a couple of nights in London. Concentrated style, an out-of-town price, and a location fit for a Queen.
The building is a designer conversion of a Victorian townhouse, within a prominent block of mixed architectural styles. Inside, you find 106 rooms set over 8 floors. And it places you in Lower Belgrave Street, just off Buckingham Palace Road, and a stone's throw from Victoria Station and the local theatres.
You step into your Z Room, and suddenly the price makes perfect sense. You’re staying in Victoria, where space is at a premium. But you’re not paying a premium.
You’re not intending to hold conferences in your room or throw parties, either. You’re going to stay a couple of nights, revel in London, sleep in a sumptuous bed and wake in generously designed surroundings.
So, for a true Urbanite, your Z room is carefully considered. With en suite wet room, crisp bed linen, 40” TV with a huge selection of channels, Wi-Fi…
Will you miss room service, uniformed porters and over-sized rooms? Only when you come to pay.
From £75, this is designer label without the designer price tag. Zleep on that.
- Bespoke, hand-crafted beds
- En-suite wet rooms with glass partitions
- Lounge-sized 40” HD TVs (with HDMI connection for portable devices)
- Free Sky programming (including Sky Sports 1,2,3,4 and Sky Movie channels)
- Complimentary Thierry Mugler toiletries
- Free Wi-Fi service
- Individual digital temperature controls