Enhanced Cleaning, Hygiene and Social Distancing
The health, safety and wellbeing of our guests and teams has always been our priority. But in these extraordinary times, that has never mattered more. That is why we have made some important changes within our hotels, including enhanced cleaning policies, updated hygiene standards and appropriate social distancing procedures.
Enhanced cleaning and hygiene
- All bedrooms are deep cleaned between guest stays
- Hotel communal areas (including reception desks, door handles, handrails, lift buttons, light switches) are continuously cleaned by our day and night teams, 24 hrs a day, every day.
- Training has been provided to all Z team members on our strict hygiene procedures. This includes frequent hand washing/sanitising and wearing appropriate PPE when necessary. In addition, all team members will be monitoring themselves - and their households – to check for COVID-19 symptoms before coming to work.
- Hand sanitiser is widely available throughout each of our hotels
- Shared stationery has been removed from reception and communal areas (including printed menus, magazines and newspapers)
- We will only be accepting card payments until further notice
- Room keys can be left in a deposit box (located next to our reception desks) to allow for contactless checkout.
- Social distance markers and signage have been placed throughout the hotel to guide you safely to your room.
- Protective shields have been installed in our hotel reception areas to ensure a suitable distance is maintained between guests and our teams
- Lift usage will be limited to individuals or guests sharing the same room (please note, where possible, we will be asking guests to only use lifts to go up)
- Our Z Cafés have temporarily closed. However in-room facilities, including water, tea, coffee and hot chocolate are still provided, with our compliments, in all guest bedrooms.
A note to all guests staying with us:
If for any reason you become unwell during your stay, or experience the main symptoms of coronavirus (including a high temperature or a new, continuous cough), we would kindly ask that you please call 111 in the first instance, and then call reception for instructions on what to do next.
We will continue to update these policies in line with the latest government guidance so you can sleep well and enjoy the very best of Z Hotels.
For our full Terms & Conditions, please click here.
For our full Covid 19 Risk Assessment, please click here.
For any other FAQs, please click here.